Old versionsSee all
Using the Studio application you can create any number of campaigns.
- Campaign: The campaign is a global configuration which holds your complete digital signage setup. Having the ability to configure multiple campaigns allows you to easily switch your signage players from one configuration to another.
- Timeline: A timeline is a visual representation of the sequential play list order of your media resources. A collection of all your timelines make up the final output of your digital signage presentation.
- Resources: Resources include any media content which loads onto your digital SignagePlayer. These include video, sound, signage components and scenes.
Also provided are social network portals that retrieve shared files.
- Stations: The Station manager empowers you to remotely control all of the Signage Players. You can reboot, play, stop, update apps, get statistics, etc. All this from within the comfort of the SignageStudio station manager.
- Components: The components include many valuable tools that you can use to enrich your signage presentation. These include RSS News, Stock tickers, RSS Weather, RSS Video Podcasts, HTML component, TV Tuner / Capture card, clocks and more. Components can be used directly on the timeline or within a designer scene.
- Screen division (zones): Screen division divide the screen into separate areas (AKA Zones). Areas are assigned a channel number in which you can run independent content.
- Designer: The designer is a Lite Flash like editor available within the SignageStudio. The designer allows for animation, custom positioning of resources within a screen division and more. The designer’s final output is a scene that is used directly on the timeline.